My friend Terry (a.k.a Montucky to his pals) tagged me for a new meme. His personal and brilliant answer is right here. It’s a six word memoir, inspired by Hemingway, who once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. He came up with: For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
This is the best I could do in terms of the agreement.
“An imperfect soul; observing Gods fingerprints.”
(p.s. hope you understand you get to define God in that statement and the bigger and bolder your definition the more likely it will be correct.)
I don’t tag people often. But here I will just because I would actually be very curious of some of my friends responses. I always feel like I should ask permission first. But here goes; Adam, Boyd, Fairycross, and my newest pal Zenuria.
Filed under: Local Birds, Pacific Northwest, Photograhy, Uncategorized | 13 Comments
Tags: Bird Watching, Birds, Bisbee Mountain, Columbia River, Environment, Kettle Falls, Kettle Falls Washington, Nature, Orient Washington, Rural, Washington, Washington State, Wildlife